TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1 - What are Cookies?
Cookies are small information files that help you identify your browser and can store information, for example, User settings and preferences.
Except for cookies specifically required for the performance of the website, the storage of other cookies will always depend on the acceptance and consent of the User, and this consent can be withdrawn at any time through specific browser tools.
- Cookies allow us to identify you as a recurring User;
- Cookies allow us to retrieve your custom preferences when surfing;
3 - Third party cookies
Some cookies may also be stored by third parties other than Fun With Work.
These third parties are service providers and, although Fun With Work, Unipessoal Lda. Makes every effort to use only service providers who provide guarantees of the use of appropriate technical and organizational measures and comply with the requirements of the relevant legislation in The User understands that Fun With Work, Unipessoal Lda. is not responsible for the content and accuracy of the privacy and cookies policies of these third parties.
In Section 6 you will find a description of all the cookies used, including those of third parties, and in Section 7 you will find a description of all the pixel tags and other similar technologies used.
4 - What are Cookies for?
Fun With Work, Unipessoal Lda. Will store cookies on your device to personalize and facilitate browsing as well as troubleshooting, statistics, quality assurance, and to monitor system security.
You may at any time delete or block such cookies, and in doing so, some features of this WEBSITE may not work as intended.
Cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described herein.
5 - Types of Cookies
The cookies on our WEBSITE are used for different purposes, but, in general, their use can be divided into the following categories:
- Strictly Needed Cookies: These are cookies that are essential for the provision of the WEBSITE and for all requested services, but do not perform any additional or secondary functions.
- Performance Cookies: These are cookies that provide statistical information on the use of the WEBSITE, that is, web analytics.
- Segmentation / Advertising Cookies: These are cookies used to create profiles or personalize content.
6 - Cookies we use
The following table explains how cookies are used on this WEBSITE.
|Cookie generated by applications based on the PHP language with the general purpose of maintaining user session variables.||
|_gid||Cookie generated by Google Analytics and used to distinguish users.||24 hours|
|Segmentation / Advertising Cookies|
|Advertising cookie stored in Google DoubleClick and used to customize ads based on previous visits.||
|HSDI||This cookie is used by Google to collect information for videos hosted on YouTube.||2 years|
7 - What are Pixel Tags and other similar technologies
Pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs) can be used in connection with some services to track the actions of service users (including email recipients), measure the success of marketing campaigns, and compile statistics on the use of services and response rates.
8 - Pixel Tags and other similar technologies we use
The following table explains how pixel tags and similar technologies are used on the WEBSITE.
key, sensor, language, callback
pb, callback, token
random, cv, fst, num, guid, resp, u_h, u_w, u_ah, u_aw, u_cd, u_his, u_tz, u_java, u_nplug, u_nmime, frm, url, tiba, rfmt, fmt
9 - Control and management of cookies
At all times you will be able to control and / or delete the cookies, in particular, you can eliminate all the cookies that are already stored in your equipment, being able to even configure the majority of the browsers in order to prevent their storage.
Before you can perform this management, however, you must manually adjust some preferences each time you visit certain websites, without which some services and features may not work.
As an additional guarantee, you may at any time disable cookies by configuring your browser according to the instructions available at:
- For Google Chrome users: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- For Internet Explorer users: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- For Microsoft Edge users: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
- For Mozilla Firefox users: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- For Apple Safari users: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Fun With Work, Unipessoal Lda. Reserves the right to readjust or modify this Policy at any time, and these changes are publicized.
11 - Our contact details
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Policy, please contact us in writing via email: [email protected].
12 - Latest version
December 18, 2018. Figueiró dos Vinhos, Portugal.
Get to know us better!
Address: Urb. Quinta da Mocha, lote 5,
3260-426 Figueiró dos Vinhos